Using an oxidative stress test can enhance the diagnostic accuracy of male infertility, particularly in cases of unexplained infertility, abnormal semen parameters, and or failed IVF outcomes. MiOXSYS provides efficient use of your resources in identifying, differentiating, and treating cases of male infertility attributed to oxidative stress.
Maximize the Potential of Your Patient?s Infertility Evaluation
- On demand testing enables same day results
- Rule in male infertility cases associated with oxidative stress that would otherwise go undetected with a routine semen analysis
- Implement management and treatment strategies early on for those amenable to ART and those not6
When knowing matters
- Redox balance simplified: Global measurement of all known and unknown free radicals and antioxidants
- 24/7 availability: Run daily, or on-demand, with a simplified workflow
- On demand: results in as little as 5 minutes
- Actionable: No added wait time to obtain complete advanced semen analysis work up
- Avoid expensive ?send outs? to reference labs
- Optimize labor resources: No specialized personnel or lab facilities required
- American Pregnancy Association
- Tremellen K. Oxidative stress and male infertility ? a clinical perspective. Hum Reprod Update. 2008 May-Jun;14(3):243-58.
- Agarwal A, et al. A unique view on male infertility around the globe. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2015.
- Allied Market Research Report 2012.
- Sigman M, Howards SS (1998). Male infertility. In: Walsh PC, Retik AB,Vaughan Jr ED, Wein AJ, editors. Campbell?s Urology (7th ed.) Philadelphia:WB Saunders Company. 1287-1320.
- Agarwal A. Diagnostic application of oxidation-reduction potential assay for measurement of oxidative stress in male factor infertility. Reprod Biomed. 2016.